Monday, March 5, 2012

A little about me...

I am a stay at home mom approaching my 30's (and may I say a little too fast). I am married to a wonderful man and have two of the most beautiful girls, a 2 year old and a 5 month old. I have gone to college on and off for the last 10 years. I haven't actually graduated with any kind of degree yet. Not that I haven't tried, lol. Life just keeps on happening. This is OK as I am happy. Well, for the most part.We live in Colorado. It's so beautiful here and I love the weather. Also most people here are very nice. The reason that I wanted to start this blog is because of my kids.  I am doing my very best to make them happy and healthy. I have to be honest in that I am finding it harder than I expected. I want them to be the healthiest they can be. From the what they eat to the things they play with. Even their education. So far in my experience there has been little support. Some of these things include doing things greener. This is because with research I have found that going back to the basics is healthier. This lack of support for these things I suspect it is because of lack of education. So this is for people who are interested in doing things greener but are scared or don't know how to start. Also can be for those who think that I am stupid or gross. Maybe reading about my experiences, trails and knowledge or lack of will get an understanding of me and others who are like me. I really hope this will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment